Did you know that sometimes a food that is marvelous for one condition can be devastating incorrect for another?
Here is an example. Broccoli is a great food for the condition of anaemia, i.e. iron deficiency. But did you know that it is not so good for the condition of Low Functioning Thyroid.
Sometimes you may need to use nutritional and herbal supplements for a complete prescription, however diet is always the best way to start.
Wilde about Health caters for tasty, fun individual dietary planning need Including:
- Diabetes – managing the diet to keep blood sugar even throughout the day and night while sleeping.
- Clinical Weight loss – keeping the fun and taste in meals while losing weight. Addressing causes.
- PCOS – lose the tiredness, regain the energy, protect the ovaries, heart, liver and digestion.
- Autoimmune disease – Increasing Anti inflammatory and immune modulating foods.
- Thyroid disease – Foods to contribute to rebalancing the thyroid.
- Cardiovascular disease – appropriate stacking of the heart and vascular nutrients within the diet.
- Kidney disease – may need to manage the amount of potassium in their diet.
- Arthritis – managing inflammation, bone and muscle health throught diet
- Metabolic disease – keeping cellular use of nutrients optimal.